Tuesday 6 June 2023

Defunct homebrew MSR Ranking 2006 - 2018 (Matching Service from dcarena.de)

When I first began researching MSR in-depth back in 2010-2012, I came across this German fan page.

This ranking was initially set up back in 2006.  Unfortunately by the time I found it, the facility had more or less been abandoned; the upload/login feature was broken as membership was closed, and you could only download existing ghosts.  I made a video 13 years ago showing some of MSR's Dreamarena homepages on my Dreamcast (via the Wayback Machine) and I included this ranking within it to demonstrate downloads.

Sadly the whole site went offline back in 2018.  For more information on dcarena.de, please see the following link: https://www.sega-dc.de/dreamcast/DCArena.de

No comments:

Post a Comment